Wadestown Medical Practice
If you have been travelling overseas or you have been in contact with a suspected case of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and you have flu-like symptoms or feel unwell, please do not come to the Medical Centre. Instead, please contact the Covid-19 helpline on 0800 358 5453
Please read our current COVID guideline as of 23/03/2020:
Flu Vaccines at Wadestown Medical
We are giving both funded and non-funded flu vaccines. If you are interested in booking please note:
- Non- funded vaccines are $35
- You must be well for your flu vaccine appointment
- You will be vaccinated in isolation. Please wait outside until we are ready to bring you inside at the arranged time.
- If we run out of the vaccine before your appointment we will postpone your appointment.
- We will continue to prioritize funded flu vaccines.
- Flu vaccine appointments are strictly just for the flu vaccine. Please email or message through Manage My Health for all other matters before or after your flu vaccine appointment.
- Avoid bringing others with you to your flu vaccine appointment unless they are also booked to have the vaccine at the same time as you.
Thank you for your patience.
If you would like to register for Manage My Health so that you can receive your lab results online please tell your doctor when you come in or email us at
Manage My Health (MMH) is a secure way of accessing your:
Lab results (from the date you sign up)
And enables you to receive and send secure messages with your doctor
(for complete consultations via MMH there will be a fee).
For more information go to:
“He mauri korero, he mauri wānanga”
Through talking about how we feel, together we can find a better way.
Welcome to the Wadestown Medical Practice website.
We are a small, friendly medical centre, with three doctors and three nurses. We are located in the heart of Wadestown, next to the Wadestown Kitchen cafe, on the Wilton-Rongotai bus route.
We are open from 8am to 5pm, on weekdays.
We are currently accepting new patients. If you are new to the area, or simply would like to change to a doctor situated closer to where you live, please click on the 'enrol now' link below or give us a call.
It is Wadestown Medical Practice’s Policy to notify you of all your test results and we will endeavour to do this within two weeks, even if they are normal.
Please be assured however, that if your results are significantly abnormal you will be notified much sooner.